Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 23 April 2001 20:20:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Gregory Does anyone know the date for the start of the European Safety Week in October.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 April 2001 11:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ashley Williams European Safety Week 2001 is between the 15th and 21st of October. Ashley
Admin  
#3 Posted : 24 April 2001 12:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Webster I recently checked this with the HSE infoline, as it seems to coincide with the school half term holiday. I have the following reply: "Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding European health and Safety Week 2001. Having checked with the Publicity Department within the HSE, I can confirm that this years' campaign will run over the course of two weeks as opposed to one, the dates being the 15th to the 26th of October 2001. The topic of this years campaign will be accidents in the workplace. I hope this helps, but if you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact this address again (HSEInformationServices@natbrit.com) or telephone HSE Infoline on 08701 545500. Yours sincerely Alun Teagle. HSE Information Services" So there you have it, and it still coincides with the school half term holiday so everybody and his dog will be away here!! John
Admin  
#4 Posted : 25 April 2001 09:54:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Duncan Brown Has anyone got any more detail of the focus of the week, it seems a vast topic? Thanks Duncan
Admin  
#5 Posted : 25 April 2001 11:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ciaran McAleenan Duncan Check out the follwoing website; http://osha.eu.int/ew2001/ Regards Ciaran