Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 26 April 2001 19:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Abbott Hi, Sometime ago I introduced A,I and NM reporting from home. To help enhance this scheme I need some interesting photos or video clips of, accidents/incidents at home.I have a small collection myself and would quiet gladly swap if required. As always constructive comments welcomed. Please e-mail p.abbott@talk21.com Best Regards, Paul.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 May 2001 20:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Des Power I have a presentation to give in two weeks time. The title will be 'The Shocking Truth'. I intend to show photos similar to the ones you are also looking for. I already have several e.g. Space Shuttle Disaster then a few sentances on main details/cause if known. I want to show incidents from several, or in some cases, forty odd years ago and then try to show something on the same subject/cause of more recent times. The idea being - what did we learn the first time, so why has similar happened again. I need all the photos I can get, if possible with the briefest of details. Paul if you have any that I can use please send them. When I finish my presentation I will send you a copy. Please note all photos are legaly obtained. Anyone able to help ? contact me at des@power65.freeserve.co.uk