Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 06 June 2001 18:57:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Jenns Please does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the report on Corn Starch Dust explosion at General Foods Ltd Banbury, Oxfordshire 1981, HMSO 1983 as neither HSE or HMSO have stock. Thank you. Paul Jenns
Admin  
#2 Posted : 07 June 2001 11:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jay Joshi As a last resort, try The British Library Document Service. There is a charge for the services. Customer Services, The British Library Document Supply Centre, Boston Spa, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS23 7BQ, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0) 1937 546060 Fax: +44 (0) 1937 546333 Email: dsc-customer-services@bl.uk
Admin  
#3 Posted : 08 June 2001 21:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jim Walker Hi Paul, Have a look at the old forum, we discussed this there. I'm not sure if this is of any interest but I was visiting the site, as a service engineer, on the evening it happened. Some distance away and I was not injured. I helped with minor injuries First Aid. Ciarian sent me a copy of the report last year - first time I had seen it!! If he can't find it please let me know.