Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 16 July 2001 09:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Dimbleby I am currently a member of IOSH, however my company have asked me to investigate the benifits of also joining MIIRM. Has anyone got a contact name for the IIRM, and also any views on the benifits of such membership would be appriciated.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 16 July 2001 09:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ashley Williams Contact details are below: - Georgina Warwick Administration Assistant International Institute of Risk and Safety Management 70 Chancellors Road London W6 9RS mailto:georgina_w@iirsm.org Tel: 44 (0) 20 8600 5536 Fax: 44 (0) 20 8741 1349 Registered with the Charity Commissioners Registered Number 269326 I recently joined as an AIIRSM, they seem ok. They also check references and make sure you know your stuff before offering membership, so it can take a few weeks to go through. Ashley
Admin  
#3 Posted : 16 July 2001 09:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lee Bennett Ian, You can apply online for a membership pack @ http://www.iirsm.co.uk Regards Lee.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 16 July 2001 14:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Dimbleby Thank you both Ashley and Lee for the information. I have made contact and they are sending me detils