Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 17 July 2001 10:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bob Matthews Can anyone recommend a company where I can obtain Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance at a reasonable cost. I currently pay over £500 for £250000, which I think is expensive, or do you think otherwise? Regards Bob
Admin  
#2 Posted : 17 July 2001 12:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Deirdre Palk Bob I have no hesitation in recommending Sennet Professional Indemnity Limited, of Whitehorse Chambers, 35 High Street, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2RY, Telephone 01227 781299. Fax 01227 781300, email: sennet.pi@sennet-insurance.co.uk. They know exactly what health and safety consultancy and advice are about especially if you are a sole operator. Speak to Paul James. I've been with them for quite a few years now, and the rates they can get are modest - and placed with reputable brokers. Try them. Deirdre Palk
Admin  
#3 Posted : 17 July 2001 19:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bob Matthews Deirdre, Many thanks, I will give them a call in the morning (Wednesday) All the best Bob
Admin  
#4 Posted : 21 July 2001 00:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jane Moody I use Bland Bankart of 5 Western Boulevard Leicester LE2 7EX 0116 254 6221. I think they offer discount to IOSH members. I pay a lot less than the amount you quoted, but costs are dependent on the type of work you do.