Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 21 August 2001 06:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Darren Green Could anybody tell me where preferably on the net, I could get a basic framework for setting up a hot work instruction this would be to include welding and cutting.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 22 August 2001 15:25:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By George Wedgwood I can let you have a hot work management process that may help. We use it at Powergen and it is based on hot work competent assessors who are trained in an in-house designed course available to anyone through www.empower-training.com I will email the guidance document. George
Admin  
#3 Posted : 22 August 2001 15:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By George Wedgwood Let me have your email address and I will forward the document. George
Admin  
#4 Posted : 23 August 2001 06:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Darren Green Thanks George the e-mail address is darren.green@cableinet.co.uk.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 26 August 2001 09:38:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By R.Woods George is there any chance of having a copy of the info you are providing for Darren. I work for a charity that provides H&S advice to SME's and the voluntary sector. Many of which carry out hot work. I would use the info as a guide to create my own template. Robert Woods Keighley Worksafe 136 Malsis Road Keighley BD21 1RF