Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 07 September 2009 20:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mansoor.MP Hello, Good Day, I am doing my NEBOSH National Diploma through E-learning. Can anybody send me some past question papers/Question Bank of Unit B?. If you have please send me Unit A and C also. I have the question papers from Jan 2006 to Jan 2009 exams. I would like to get the question papers of exams happened before Jan 2006. my e mail ID is mansoormp2005@yahoo.com Advance thanks.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 07 September 2009 21:19:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By IOSH Moderator Mansoor Copyright breach will be the problem for sending in the electronic manner you propose as title belongs to Nebosh. They do have a range of past papers either freely available or for a small payment. You will find the details here: http://www.nebosh.org.uk...D=76&numRecordPosition=1 Good luck with progress. Mike IOSH Moderator
peter1234  
#3 Posted : 08 May 2018 11:50:04(UTC)
peter1234

I am struggling with how to study for Diploma unit C (first exam). Can anyone point me in the right direction for acquiring past papers and examiners reports, please? There has been a lot of talk of the ambiguity of Nebosh style of questioning. need practice 

stonecold  
#4 Posted : 08 May 2018 12:17:41(UTC)
stonecold

Google it.....I just did and multiple links (NEBOSH website) came up with what you are looking for.

Edited by user 08 May 2018 12:21:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

stonecold  
#5 Posted : 08 May 2018 12:33:18(UTC)
stonecold

Originally Posted by: stonecold Go to Quoted Post

Google it.....I just did and multiple links (NEBOSH website) came up with what you are looking for.

Actually just read some of the 2018 past Dip papers. Questions are really tough. Not suprised alot of people avoid NEBOSH and take the easier route and go for the NVQ or NCRQ.

thanks 1 user thanked stonecold for this useful post.
watcher on 17/05/2018(UTC)
dhally  
#6 Posted : 16 May 2018 11:45:46(UTC)
dhally

Where from?
UncleFester  
#7 Posted : 17 May 2018 06:41:45(UTC)
UncleFester

Actually just read some of the 2018 past Dip papers. Questions are really tough. Not suprised alot of people avoid NEBOSH and take the easier route and go for the NVQ or NCRQ.

Easier route? No, just different.
thanks 1 user thanked UncleFester for this useful post.
webstar on 17/05/2018(UTC)