Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 12 October 2000 13:42:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sue Thompson I am looking for advice on autopsy tables. We currently have a fixed height table for staff of varying heights. However I understand some of the tables do not a radical height facility much more than current tables.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 13 October 2000 15:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bryn Maidment I'm not aware of a manufacturer of variable height tables which is a bit of a worry. Our post mortem staff are 6'8" and 5'5" respectively and we've had to manufacture a table length platform for the diminutive one! Here's hoping that someone will come up with the goods.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 17 October 2000 20:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Marilyn Martin There is a company which manufactures variable height theatre tables who may be able to adapt for you. I have a colleague who may be able to assist you more with this who can be contacted on 01284 748200. Company is called WorkSafe/Bury Physio and her name is Sue Green. She has a lot of experience in manual handling audit, training and equipment in the health care sector and may well be able to give you a further contact. Regards, Marilyn Martin