Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 29 August 2001 16:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick Higginson Can anyone help? I am urgently looking for a picture with many hazards (preferably an illustration) that can be used in a hazard spotting competition in an employee newsletter. Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Nick
Admin  
#2 Posted : 30 August 2001 08:42:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Don Mason Nick, RospA in Birmingham used to do some good little hazard spotting posters. Not sure if they still do but, worth giving them a call. They used to cover offices, construction, industrial etc. Don Mason ~~~~
Admin  
#3 Posted : 30 August 2001 10:57:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ciaran McAleenan Nick I have highlighted two options that you might consider; http://www.web-safety.com/bonpg.html - Have a range of spot the hazards posters. Follow the links to the posters section of the website. You can download a free sample. http://www.syscoconsulta...y/hots/hotspotmenus.html - Has a number of interactive hazard spotting exercises across a range of workplace activities. I have been impressed with both of these options. Regards Ciaran mailto:ciaran@confinedspaces.com
Admin  
#4 Posted : 30 August 2001 14:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick Higginson Gents, Thanks for your responses, I have some good pics now for the newsletter. Nick
Admin  
#5 Posted : 03 September 2001 12:07:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andrew Powell Dear Nick, Sorry I have not been able to "log on" for a while. Do you have what you want. E-mail your postal address if you would like a hard copy of a hazard spotting picture I use in induction. It is "yard" based. Regards Andrew