Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.



Go to last post Go to first unread
Christina Browne  
#1 Posted : 01 October 2021 08:15:53(UTC)
Rank: New forum user
Christina Browne

Hi all,

I am looking for an undergraduate degree in Health and Safety that could be completed online and at distance. I can't find any relevant courses with the open univesity and was wondering if anyone was aware of universities that offer these courses?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Posted : 06 October 2021 10:11:15(UTC)
Rank: Forum user

Greenwich and Salford used to offer distance learning degrees and Masters I think. May also be worth searching what courses IOSH accept towards becoming Chartered.

thanks 1 user thanked yulkok for this useful post.
peter gotch on 06/10/2021(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.