Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BrianKane  
#1 Posted : 06 August 2021 18:53:06(UTC)
BrianKane

Hi can someone please direct me to the mentor/mentee area of the website. I have emailed IOSH and have had a reply saying follow this link, but guess what? There's no valid link.... Help needed :(

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 07 August 2021 10:35:09(UTC)
peter gotch

Hi Brian

Try 

IOSH Mentoring at Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (onpld.com)

You will probably need to adjust the end of the link provided.

Good luck, Peter

martynp1000  
#3 Posted : 07 August 2021 14:04:48(UTC)
martynp1000

Originally Posted by: BrianKane Go to Quoted Post
Hi can someone please direct me to the mentor/mentee area of the website. I have emailed IOSH and have had a reply saying follow this link, but guess what? There's no valid link.... Help needed :(

On the main IOSH site -

• the top banner menu > My Iosh
  • then the big left side menu headed RELATED PAGES, scroll down to IOSH Mentoring
  • then you need the big purple link in the main body of the page to Get Started (if you've not already lost the will to live at this point!!)

Martyn

thanks 1 user thanked martynp1000 for this useful post.
peter gotch on 07/08/2021(UTC)
lorna  
#4 Posted : 18 November 2021 12:45:02(UTC)
lorna

As a mentor, I did not find those pages easy to find or navigate round. Once I found it, I clipped it to my task bar so I wouldn't have to go round in circles again.

My mentoring relationship finished early so I didn't get the opportunity to give feedback - apparently you only get that if you make it to the end!

peter gotch  
#5 Posted : 18 November 2021 13:36:44(UTC)
peter gotch

Following on Lorna's comment possibly better to discuss the pros and cons of the scheme on the Members' Only forums.

P