Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
stretch3144  
#1 Posted : 27 July 2014 22:08:31(UTC)
stretch3144

I've been looking on Amazon Local and come across this online H&S course. Just wondering if they are worth the money?
https://local.amazon.co.uk/National-UK/B00I9XEU9C
Martin#1  
#2 Posted : 28 July 2014 11:45:18(UTC)
Martin#1

are they accredited by anyone? IOSH/ROSPA, etc...
pradeesh  
#3 Posted : 28 July 2014 13:00:37(UTC)
pradeesh

There are lot of courses available online for free. visit www.saferesponse.com. Its good and valid.

If you want paid courses www.safetymedia.co.uk, their courses are CPD approved...
SHV  
#4 Posted : 03 August 2014 07:45:57(UTC)
SHV

Not ever online course worth a money..my advise is see your development plan, and accentuate on your interest, otherwise any course will be vanish from your mind after while if you do not practice it..i did a lot courses and my advice is based on experience..

SHV
benmaswell  
#5 Posted : 08 December 2021 11:45:06(UTC)
benmaswell

Personally, an online paid course is a no for me because you will get the same course elsewhere online for free and most of the times, the certificate they offer are not valid. So, I'll advise if you can do your research very well and get the course where it's free or better still, find a registered institution offline to study it.