Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Susan2525  
#1 Posted : 03 May 2019 10:29:07(UTC)
Susan2525

Hello, Just wondering how long people had to wait for the result of their Peer Review Interview? Thank You

potts2030  
#2 Posted : 03 May 2019 11:15:46(UTC)
potts2030

i had ro wait about 3 days good luck

thanks 1 user thanked potts2030 for this useful post.
Susan2525 on 03/05/2019(UTC)
Swygart25604  
#3 Posted : 14 May 2019 10:58:43(UTC)
Swygart25604

Had my PRI on a Weds at 3pm.

Surprisingly, I got the result by e-mail on the following Monday at 3pm, so that was 3 working days.

Mid Life  
#4 Posted : 15 May 2019 06:43:34(UTC)
Mid Life

Had my peer interview last week and got the results via email on Monday of this week. 3 days in total and Im pleased to say it was good news.

martynp1000  
#5 Posted : 22 May 2019 15:08:40(UTC)
martynp1000

Originally Posted by: Susan2525 Go to Quoted Post
Hello, Just wondering how long people had to wait for the result of their Peer Review Interview? Thank You

The official line given out when closing the interview is that the result will be issued within 21 days - this is to allow the interview record to be called in for random quality assurance check.  In reality the results are communicated considerably sooner where the record is NOT called in for scrutiny frequently within a few days - depending on the administrators ability to get the paperwork back to The Grange when the interviews have been held "on the road".