Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chriscarter956  
#1 Posted : 02 March 2021 18:37:33(UTC)
chriscarter956

HI i'm undertaking my Nebosh and was windering if anyone used any Aide memoire's for Nebosh Diploma exams i'm at a complete loss where to start, Thanks in advance.

Edited by user 03 March 2021 08:58:23(UTC)  | Reason: Update

Holliday42333  
#2 Posted : 03 March 2021 07:36:48(UTC)
Holliday42333

Hi Chris, it would help if you indicated which NEBOSH course you are undertaking.

thanks 1 user thanked Holliday42333 for this useful post.
chriscarter956 on 03/03/2021(UTC)
lumusislight  
#3 Posted : 02 August 2021 07:33:22(UTC)
lumusislight

Originally Posted by:  chriscarter956 Looking for an aide-memoire by the essay service experts for my Nebosh exams. I'm not sure where I should start and what materials to look for.

Hi,

What exam are you preparing for? I'm currently in the environmental management role and I could share the link to this book pdf: Environmental Management Revision Guide: For the NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management by Jonathan Backhouse.

peter gotch  
#4 Posted : 02 August 2021 11:50:17(UTC)
peter gotch

lumusislight

Not sure why you amended the original posting in your response but 

the essay service

which you managed to post as if normal text within your cut and paste from the Q appears to be a link to a commercial website.

In contrast when I cut and paste these three words into my reply it clearly shows as a hyperlink.

Please could you explain what the link is and confirm that you have no commercial connection with the relevant site, i.e. that your posting does not breach the Rules of these Forums.

For all I know it might take me to the Jonathan Backhouse text that you refer but that is likely to be covered by copyright and only accessible for a fee.

thanks 2 users thanked peter gotch for this useful post.
Roundtuit on 02/08/2021(UTC), Alan Haynes on 02/08/2021(UTC)
A Kurdziel  
#5 Posted : 04 August 2021 15:04:56(UTC)
A Kurdziel

Assuming that you are not pitching for the essay service website or anything similar you need to understand what an aide memoir is. It’s just a posh name for a prompt, those cards that you use to remind yourself of those key facts that you keep forgetting. The thing is, only you know what needs prompting:  is it the legal cases or  perhaps COSHH is a blind spot? There is no point buying an aide memoir which covers everything; just those things where you have difficulty remembering tricky details.    

Roundtuit  
#6 Posted : 04 August 2021 18:33:40(UTC)
Roundtuit

aka a blank post-it pad / index card and a pen or in the modern world a repeatung set of appointments in your electronic diary

thanks 2 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
A Kurdziel on 05/08/2021(UTC), A Kurdziel on 05/08/2021(UTC)
Roundtuit  
#7 Posted : 04 August 2021 18:33:40(UTC)
Roundtuit

aka a blank post-it pad / index card and a pen or in the modern world a repeatung set of appointments in your electronic diary

thanks 2 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
A Kurdziel on 05/08/2021(UTC), A Kurdziel on 05/08/2021(UTC)