Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 13 July 2000 15:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Neil Jones Welcome to the newly launched OSH Careers Forum. This is for the use of private individuals who are seeking or offering employment in OSH, whether they are new to the field or established professional. Those wishing to take part in general discussion about occupational health and safety in its broadest sense should visit the OSH Chat Forum and those wishing to network on OSH-related studies should go to the Study Support Forum. These new forums will replace IOSH’s previous discussion area, which will be discontinued in a few weeks. IOSH is planning to archive messages from the old forum, but as users will appreciate, it is likely to take some time before all messages can be reviewed and suitably archived. IOSH hopes you will enjoy using the new discussion areas.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 14 July 2000 11:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Waldram As current IOSH President, can I also welcom you to this Chat site. Like everyone else, I had to request and then enter via the password system - which is a bit of a delay compared with our previous chatline. However I trust you find it worthwhile now you are here! I know the staff at Leicester are working hard to improve our website and look forward to seeing how you use this system. Best wishes for your OSH career, at whatever stage it may be.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 05 September 2000 14:35:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By DAVID I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE NEW SITE ON THE WHOLE. HOWEVER SINCE CHANGING THE SITE I'VE NOTICED THAT THERE ARE NOT AS MANY VACANCIES ON THE JOB FORUM AS WAS WITH THE OLD SITE. I HOPE PEOPLE GET TO GRIP WITH THE NEW SITE SOON. ALL THE BEST