Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 08 August 2000 20:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mark Cockburn This position will be advertsied nationally in October if anyone is interested please contact ASAP Mondi Packaging (UK) Ltd is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Regional Safety Officer to provide a comprehensive , first class health and safety support service to our Central region in order to achieve both individual sites and group objectives. The Role involves regular site visits carrying out all aspects of the safety profession, close liaison with individual site management to ensure health and safety standards, training and reporting structures are maintained at all times. You will also be responsible for ensuring the companies compliance with current legislation and best practice. Experience in the Packaging Industry would be preferred, but experience in a manufacturing environment is essential. You must be able to quickly gain the respect of the regions teams as your key responsibility will be to encourage continuos improvement in both attitude and commitment. Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma Level you must have a minimum of 3 years in a health and safety role in a multi-site organisation. Salary Range:- £23,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience Fully expensed company car. (I do not know what else we offer) To Apply: Please send a comprehensive CV (Hard Copy)to: Jacqui Patchett Human Resource Manager Modelboard 2 Franks Road Bardon Hill Nr Coalville Leicestershire LE 67 1TT
Admin  
#2 Posted : 03 October 2000 11:04:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Mark, I have recently received notice of redundancy from my position of Operations Director (West Midlands) for a small HS&E consultancy firm. I have over 10 years experience and have worked in the automotive sector and within Local Authority. I shall send my CV to Jacqui. If anyone would like to speak to me further my telephone number is 0121-605-3215 and my e-mail is PCrayth@aol.com