Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 18 November 2000 11:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Martin I have 22 years employment experience, varying in differing manufacturing and retail and LA sectors. Currently employed with a large Local Authority(14 years)Local Environmental Services(formerly Public Works Dept). Eligible for MIOSH, end of Jan 2001, when my NTU Diploma will be complete. I would appreciate any assistance that may be offered from this forum. Regards Martin-TechSP.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 30 November 2000 15:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Roberts How do you find out the number of hits, I've been looking as long as Paul but do not know how many others have looked at my message except me ?
Admin  
#3 Posted : 30 November 2000 19:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Phil, There is a little yellow icon to the left of your posting. If you hold your mouse cursor over this (do not press the mouse button) it will tell you how many times the thread has been viewed. Yours has been viewed 272 times as at 19-20 hrs on 30/11/00. Good Luck Paul
Admin  
#4 Posted : 04 January 2001 23:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Martin Just a few words to inform any potential employers, that I have now completed 6 out of the 7 modules of the NTU Dip, and only have my project to complete by the end of the month. I would be interested to hear from any employers or (Safety Advisors) who may require assistance for limited hours, i.e. part time work, that is available in my neck of the woods. Regards Matin Knox