Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 24 October 2000 20:20:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Partington As title
Admin  
#2 Posted : 30 October 2000 19:57:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By david Westhead I have been viewing this sight from the time it started and think that the old format was better. Please could the old site be re-introduced. Dave
Admin  
#3 Posted : 30 October 2000 22:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andy May The continued debate regarding the old site versus the new has become quite stale. It appeared obvious to me that IOSH were determined to introduce the new format and they had good reason for doing so. It does not seem to be to onerous to register to use the site and I would suggest that this is a good way of preventing possible abuse. I believe it is up to us now to make the new site work and raise it to the level of its predecessor, rather than continue harping on about what has been. In an earlier discussion I believe someone alluded to the need for us to act like professionals and not schoolchildren who have had their football taken off them. Perhaps it is time that this advice was taken, otherwise we may lose this valuable forum because it denigrates to no more than a debating forum concerned with the virtues of the old over the new.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 31 October 2000 07:35:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bill Fisher HERE!HERE!
Admin  
#5 Posted : 31 October 2000 11:09:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Laurie Could not those who are dissatisfied with the new site set up their own site in the old format, so that those of us who are willing to move ahead are free of the constant bickering? Laurie
Admin  
#6 Posted : 31 October 2000 21:05:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By david Westhead Why is the the first message being repeted? David W.