Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 12 July 2001 13:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Waterton hi, I have been asked to put together a safety check list for swimming pool inspection. I have put some stuff together and thought it would be best to do seperate sections e.g. for plant, evacuation etc. anyone point me in the direction of appropriate material or have a sample they don't mind sharing..thanks.....
Admin  
#2 Posted : 12 July 2001 13:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jay Joshi The joint guidance from HSC/Sport England "Managing health and safety in swimming pools" HS(G)179 is a very good guide and can be procured from HSE books.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 21 July 2001 21:31:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By simon fuller if this is still an issue for you come back to me - I will be able to help you with this but hsg 178 is the appropriate document , the plant room spec can be developed from a couple of other doc's simon
Admin  
#4 Posted : 30 July 2001 15:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Douglas oshea David If you send me your E mail address I will send you a copy of all the internal audit forms we use here for our hotel swimming pool and plant room. Regards Douglas douglasoshea@netscapeonline.co.uk
Admin  
#5 Posted : 31 July 2001 19:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Waterton hi thanks for your response i used hs(G)179 as advised..and have completed the assignment