Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 07 November 2001 12:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Hughes Dear all, I have recently just joined a small company who provide Radiation Protection Advice to the medical field. I have been asked to review the Company Health and Safety Policy and up-date as necessary in light of shortfalls with current legislation. I have the NEBOSH cert. under my belt, so i have some concept of what needs to be done. I would like to audit our present position against an ideal standard. Now for the cry for help, is there any kind person out there who has some specimen audit forms they wouldn't mind passing onto me. The radiation risks to employees will obviously be examined through our our own RPA Committee. If anyone can help i'd be most grateful Many thanks in advance Dave
Admin  
#2 Posted : 07 November 2001 23:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ciaran McAleenan Dave, Happy to be of assistance. I have a safety management system audit question set that you can download. Go to; http://www.web-safety.co...dffiles/FreeOHSAudit.PDF If you fax it back to Philip when you have completed it he will do a quick analysis and get back to you. His fax number is on the form. Best wishes Ciaran mailto:ciaran@confinedspaces.com