Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 05 December 2001 12:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sarah J Shaw Please can someone remind me which copy of SHP had the results of the professional survey about resources, pay etc in it. Needless to say I have a pay and resources review soon and want some ammunition to go in with. Sarah
Admin  
#2 Posted : 05 December 2001 13:05:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andrew Powell Hi Sarah, It was in the march issue page 48. Can I ask what you are aiming for and what industry/location you are in. Anyone out there care to share approximate salary details. I expect quite a few of us are coming up to review/appraisal time. Regards Andrew
Admin  
#3 Posted : 05 December 2001 13:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andrew Powell Sarah, Forgot to offer a fax or postal copy if you need it. regards Andrew
Admin  
#4 Posted : 05 December 2001 13:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sarah J Shaw Andrew Would be happy to e-mail you with details, but our system does not link up with the blue text. Either send me an e-mail and I will reply, or let me know your e-mail address. I am a Environment Health & Safety Manager working for a laboratory supplys and chemical manufacturing company. According to the survey and my industry sector I am currently being under paid by some 24%. Also perhaps almost uniquely for someone in my role in this industry I am the sole technical advisor on EHS issues, although I do have a very good Admin assistant. We have an IPC authorisation, are COMAH (lower tier site), are a waste transfere station and have just been recommended for ISO14001 status, plus all the rest (35 licences, consents etc). Wish me luck! Sarah