Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 20 April 2002 13:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By STEVE Hi Iknow COSHH covers a vast area but does any one have any good starting points to begin with. Any information ,ideas,powerpoint presentations,suggestions would be most welcome. Many thanks STEVE
Admin  
#2 Posted : 20 April 2002 15:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ciaran McAleenan Steve Try the following link; http://www.confinedspace...om/EW01/ecoshh/index.htm There is a full e-learning program at that address. It is open for a short time for evaluation purposes. After that it will be password protected. Let me know if you find it useful. Best wishes Ciaran
Admin  
#3 Posted : 21 April 2002 09:48:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick Higginson Steve, I've got a PowerPoint you can have, but I'll need your e-mail address. Nick
Admin  
#4 Posted : 22 April 2002 12:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Morton Steve You might try HS(G)193 COSHH Essentials - easy steps to control chemicals from HSE Books. Basic, but straight forward Phil M
Admin  
#5 Posted : 08 May 2002 10:21:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Pettley Steve The CIEH have a new COSHH Course that last's for 3 hours and is certificated. The training pack is about 50 pounds and comes complete with a cd-rom. I run this course already, if you need any more information e-mail at jp@jpbas.com or take the link from my web site at www.jpbas.com. Regards John Pettley
Admin  
#6 Posted : 08 May 2002 15:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brian Dawson There's now an on-line version of COSHH Essentials: http://www.coshh-essentials.org.uk/
Admin  
#7 Posted : 08 May 2002 15:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brian Dawson I assume that you are seeking feedback on your COSHH programme. No doubt others have mentioned it but the "assessment test" answer buttons don't line up with the questions.