Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 26 April 2002 16:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jason McQueen Hi all, I was wondering if any of you could help me out. Ive been asked to try and raise safety awareness at my site (I am in a H&S role so it was deemed to be my responsibility)What we are looking for are promotional exercises to re-establish the importance of H&S in the minds of the workforce. We're currently running competitions but I was wondering if other people had any ideas? Also Im on the look out for sound bites that could be made into a series of A3 signs e.g. "Safety Shortcuts Lead To Disaster" With a picture of a car going of a cliff. If someone knows of a supplier that all ready does this sort of thing it would be a great help. Just for the information we run a large food producing factory (800+ employees) across a 24 hour operation. Thanks for your time and help.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 27 April 2002 13:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Eddie Newall Tried http://www.tedgoff.com/ ?
Admin  
#3 Posted : 27 April 2002 20:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jason McQueen Yeah been to that site but to be honest I doubt my boss would be willing to pay $100 for the use of a cartoon.