Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 22 May 2002 14:07:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Shaun Looking for any information on new Europen driven initative to provide basic First Aid training for primary schools. Has anyone heard of this and any contact information? I am also trying to find out if there is funding available for organisations that wish to support such an initative.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 23 May 2002 08:54:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ken Taylor I don't recall seeing anything on this from the DfES. Have you tried the Red Cross and St. Johns?
Admin  
#3 Posted : 23 May 2002 11:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert Woods Try this web address it's for the injury minimisation progremme for schools. www.impsweb.co.uk If you don't get the info you need from the site let me know and i'll phone the local co-ordinator to see if she can help. Robert Woods
Admin  
#4 Posted : 24 May 2002 22:19:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ken Taylor Thanks for providing the web address. I wonder why I have not found any link to this or related news item on the DfES site, any teacher mailings, RoSPA site, etc.