Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 26 July 2002 08:54:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Peter Wright Has anyone got the name of a good fire safety video ............. smoke travel, fire risk assessemnt, genreal fire safety etc.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 26 July 2002 14:46:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Allan St.John Holt You may be asking too much from a single video here. There is a particularly good one at the Post Office called Bright Sparks which deals with awareness, smoke spread and dangers especially for ignoring the alarm. If you email me direct I will put you in touch with a source for this. Then there's the Home Office one that goes with their excellent risk assessment material. Two different animals here, in my opinion. Hope this helps, Allan
Admin  
#3 Posted : 26 July 2002 15:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Charles New We use videos from the Fire Protection Association, (tel 020 7902 5300), and have found them quite good. They do a number of different titles.