Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 01 October 2002 12:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Website Co-ordinator We have been working with the website developer to standardise how text is input to pages across the whole website. This standardisation, known as style sheets, will be applied to the website on Wednesday morning 2 October at about 11am BST. There may be a brief interruption in access to the website at that time, while the upload is carried out, but it should last no longer than ten minutes at the most. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Once this has been completed, some pages of the website may appear slightly different. This is due to the way different browsers handle style sheets, but any difference should only be visible as minor changes in how the font (which is the same as before) looks and the spacing between letters and underlining. There should not be any significant changes. The intention has been to retain the previous appearance as closely as possible. Should you, following the uploading, find any significant changes, then I would be grateful if you would email me directly (via the link above)and include the URL from the address bar of the page you refer to. Thanks, Angela Wheatcroft Website Coordinator
Admin  
#2 Posted : 02 October 2002 08:29:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ken Taylor I look forward to the latest version. Could you arrange for URLs in text to become hot-links?