Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 14 October 2002 17:02:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lewis T Roberts Hello everyone, long time no requests> I am looking for some information into producing a passport type booklet that can be stamped/signed etc. either by training providers or (my preferred) cascade inhouse training by those who are competent to carry out such training. The idea being that all employees will have this book/passport identifying training needs as well as training that has been carried out. It will then provide a vehicle for pay enhancement for certain competencies and where employees want to progress Any suggestions in the format will be very much appreciated. Regards Lew.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 15 October 2002 11:21:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Annetta Maslen I have used a similar idea for staff on dispersed sites and found it worked wellas an Induction Workbook to support any other training programme available corporately. The trick is to keep it simple, to have it endorsed by the Line Manager and a copy kept on a central file for future reference. You are welcome to email me if you want to discuss further.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 28 October 2002 15:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By P Hocking Annetta, I would be interested to see the format you have developed if you can spare some time. Regards Paul