Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 15 January 2003 09:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul
Hi, does anyone out there have an internal H&S questionnaire I could use. I want to canvas and then analyse the opinion of the workforce, supervisors and managers. I believe that by commpleting this type of exercise I should be able to get an indication of what they really really think! and identify where we need to improve.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 15 January 2003 20:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Wynn
Yes I would use the one from Ken Lucas he also sent to me I used and found some of the responses very interesting.
I was also pleasantly surprised by the interest generated by it amongst the workforce.
I will use again in 12 months time just to help me guage how our safety culture is growing!
Admin  
#3 Posted : 22 January 2003 10:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Eric Burt
Ken

Could I have a copy please?

Is there any way that members could post things like this on a notice board for the benefit of other members? Possibly the Website Co-ordinator could look at doing something like this and including it in this website, as this discussion forum certainly seems to be quite popular with members, even if it does get a bit too personal at times!

I am sure a lot of members wouldn't mind sharing their policies etc with others... after all - why reinvent the wheel?

IOSH could make it clear that they were the views / opinions of others and it may be a good help to students and those new to health and safety who may only look at the other discussion forums.

To IOSH - if this idea takes off, can I have a free membership? (or a signed copy of Allan St Johns latest book!)

Cheers

Eric
Admin  
#4 Posted : 22 January 2003 11:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul
Hi Ken,

thanks for the questionnaire. I think perhaps by the number of requests you have had for copies you may need to think about charging a small fee, I of course should receive some of this for having started it in the first place. Only joking!