Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 28 May 2003 15:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ashley Williams I’ve just been asked to look at work experience for under 16’s, 16-18’s and the over 18’s. I realise that the under 16’s are covered by the DFES guidance for their work experience. The question is doe’s anyone know who is responsible for the other two groups and where I can read up on their guidance? Thanks Ash
Admin  
#2 Posted : 28 May 2003 16:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Minty Ashley, I'm involved in work experience for the age groups mentioned. If you drop me an e-mail, with your telephone number, I'll give you a telephone and we can discuss it in depth. My e-mail is ian.minty@aberdeenshire.gov.uk
Admin  
#3 Posted : 28 May 2003 16:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Dowan HSG 165 gives good guidance
Admin  
#4 Posted : 29 May 2003 17:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Grace If you visit the Norwich Union Risk Services web site (www.nu-riskservices.co.uk) you will find a link to the excellent web site set up jointly by NURS and RoSPA dedicated to issues relating to young people in the workplace.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 30 May 2003 11:50:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Anju Aslam Hi Ash, Have you tried the HS(G)199 Managing health and safety on work experience : a guide for organisers? Anju