Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 07 April 2004 16:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert S Woods I've tried re-inventing the wheel once and square and oval ones don't work as well as the original round ones. To save me going through this exercise again; is there any kind soul out there who is so proud of their fantastic all singing all dancing hot work permit that they would be willing to let me have a copy as an example to show my boss? Thanks in advance Bob Woods
Admin  
#2 Posted : 07 April 2004 17:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By james mackie Do you have an email address
Admin  
#3 Posted : 07 April 2004 18:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Granger Tried to email you some attachments but unable to get through. You can't beat the HSE free leaflet for simplicity. We use themed PTW at present (hot, electrical, etc) but as we seldom need them I am currently producing a combined version that brings in Risk Assessment and risk control document references (rather than duplicate what may already have been done). Steve Granger