Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 21 April 2004 12:38:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Wooding
Hi all, I need to give a presentation (power point) to my work force on the perils of working at height, has anyone got any info/presentaions that I might use. Anything would be gratefully received as I need to present this Friday 23rd April, Cheers
Admin  
#2 Posted : 21 April 2004 14:33:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By James K
Steve,
I have sent you a few presentatoins that may be of some assistance to you.
Jim
Admin  
#3 Posted : 21 April 2004 15:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Johnston
I have emailed you direct, I hope it helps.

Best regards,

John
Admin  
#4 Posted : 22 April 2004 23:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By PaulA
Hi Steve..
why not just bone it off to a more junior member of the dept who may need the experience...!!! he may need the workload... it seems to happen where i work..!!! i just wish ALL H&S people were like you.. Good luck... i'm just finishing mine and its 23.18hrs
Regards Paul ;-)
Admin  
#5 Posted : 24 April 2004 09:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By PaulA
Hiya Steve.
Hope your presentation went well.. So many people who use this site as a source of reference fail to give feedback ...... after all,there are so many people who 'donate' their time for the good of H&S by answering threads
My presentation went well and was well received by all.. or so I thought.. Senior management thought that a few photos would have made a better impact and may have a led to a greater understanding of the subject matter.....! Having dealt with the 'fastball'....and prepared the presentation in 3 hours... it just goes to show that whatever you do for management it will never be completly appreciated!
How did yours go?
Regards Paul