Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 20 May 2004 11:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Joe Ridley Cany anayone suggest where I might find information on dimensions for the size of a disabled changing area single unisex one room. Cheers Joe
Admin  
#2 Posted : 20 May 2004 11:33:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert Paterson You could try your local council building control department. I think that disabled toilets need to be 1200 x 1200 but unsure. Hope that helps you Kind Regards Robert Paterson
Admin  
#3 Posted : 21 May 2004 08:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Sinclair Joe, I think the dimensions are in Part 'M' of the Building Regulations. Regards. David
Admin  
#4 Posted : 21 May 2004 10:29:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By wayne hodges the best thing i found was to visit 3 types of communual building like a swimming pool, gym and a large hotel, measure all three and take the average measurements from that? hope this helps.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 21 May 2004 10:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Craige Try this link: - http://www.scpm.salford..../mcop/buildings/6_10.htm Good luck Craig
Admin  
#6 Posted : 21 May 2004 12:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Joe Ridley Thanks to all who responded, your help has been much appreciated. Cheers Joe