Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 15 June 2004 11:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Minty As part of my studies I have been asked to compile the above. I have a draft form made up but I was looking to compare it to others to see if I was on the right lines. If anyone has any examples they would be gratefully received.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 15 June 2004 12:05:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Wilson My organisation have done this for the past 5 years email me with what info you require?
Admin  
#3 Posted : 16 June 2004 13:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ron Hunter Still using the Forum for your homework Ian? Tut tut. There's an excellent Contract Research Report providing comprehensive question sets, available on Technical Index. But then you've probably finished the Unit by now!
Admin  
#4 Posted : 16 June 2004 13:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian G. Minty Thanks for that Ron, I'd already found the one on Technical Indexes. I found that the prompts were a wee bit too wordy, I prefer plain english. Thanks as well to all that e-mailed me with examples. It was good to see the contrasting styles that are being used.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 16 June 2004 14:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nicola Mason I am also looking for examples of safety culture surveys and measurement tools. Any assistance / websites / publications guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Admin  
#6 Posted : 17 June 2004 10:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By colin fraser Ian, did you have any luck in sourcing the above, if you have could you forward a copy to me please, cheers, Colin
Admin  
#7 Posted : 04 July 2004 22:09:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By KathleenMH How do I locate the reference you provided re. the safety culture questionnaire. Thanks.
Admin  
#8 Posted : 04 July 2004 22:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By KathleenMH Dave Wilson, I am interested in your organization's work in re. safety culture questionnaires.
Admin  
#9 Posted : 05 July 2004 07:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sean Fraser Ian et al. You may find the Step Change "Changing Minds" booklet useful. This is a guide to changing behaviours towards a more safety conscious cutlure. There is an example questionnaire as Appendix 4. Follow the link, click on "Publications Index" and scroll down until you find it. http://step.steel-sci.or...main_publications_fs.htm
Admin  
#10 Posted : 16 July 2004 09:03:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By KathleenMH Thanks Sean Fraser for the Step Change link.