Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 05 July 2004 09:50:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Alec Wood Hi All As we close down we will of shut our occupational health facilities. Today I'll be shutting one treatment room. I may therefore have some occupational health and first aid equipment available to anyone in the North East of England (Teesside) willing to come and collect it. Most will be free of charge, some items may attract a small fee, it all depends on the accountants. I would rather not see it go in the bin, so if you need a treatment couch, neck collars or whatever, then email me. Don't click my name above because that will go to my home address and will not be checked until the evenings, instead send to alec.wood@samsung.com If I have what you need then I will do my best to make it available to you. Alec Wood Samsung Electronics
Admin  
#2 Posted : 05 July 2004 11:02:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Alec Wood Hi All Wow that was quick, my inbox almost overloaded! I never knew there were so many wombles* out there. All the monitoring etc equipment is gone. What's left is Treatment/examination bed/couches Stretcher, collapsible in bag Evacuation chairs Extrication collars Various other stuff like eyewash stations and the like Alec Wood *For those not as old as me, Wombles were kids TV characters who gathered and made use of others rubbish