Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 07 July 2004 15:09:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Malugani Can anyone help me? I am looking for a health and safety questionnaire I can issue to the shop floor and offices of a manufacturing company that I can use to gauge current perception of the companies H&S culture and policy. Thanks Ian
Admin  
#2 Posted : 07 July 2004 15:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sean Fraser Ian, Would the answers on this other recent post be any help? http://www.iosh.co.uk/in...view&thread=8469&forum=1
Admin  
#3 Posted : 07 July 2004 17:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike Miller I have e-mailed you direct with an attachment. This was a survey I carried out on 300 employees, supervisors and managers to assist me in making a judgment on the health and safety culture. It was most revealing! Hope this is useful. Mike
Admin  
#4 Posted : 08 July 2004 15:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike Miller Hi Due to the high demand for the health and safety survey form I referred to (11 in all)Please be patient and I will try to e-mail it to you all eventually. All it consists of is a two part questionaire (management and employee) about the management of health and safety in their workplace. It was interesting to identify how well management thought they were managing safety compared to the workforce's perception. Managements perception of the workers was an interesting statistic too. Mike
Admin  
#5 Posted : 08 July 2004 16:46:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By jon hammond Hi Mike As 1 of the 11 I would like to thank you in advance. Regards Jon
Admin  
#6 Posted : 09 July 2004 21:20:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike Miller I am still trying to keep up with the demand (Now 23 in all). I hope I do not disappoint anyone but it is after all, only a questionaire. There are no statistics to go with it as someone requested. Thats for you to collate. Due to the demand I will have to make a cut off date or I shall be on with this all week. it may be better if I had posted it on the forum but that may not be allowed. Mail you all soon Mike
Admin  
#7 Posted : 09 July 2004 22:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Johnston Mike, I would like to thank you for taking the time and passing your questionnaire on to me. I have already found it very useful for my personal use, and will look forward to using it in the future as a reference document. Thank you. Very best regards, John.
Admin  
#8 Posted : 03 August 2004 11:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Janet Johnston I've just spotted this item about the H&S questionnaire. I am trying to access the current level of Health and Safety Awareness amongst staff and managers in my current department. The questionnaire sounds exactly the sort of thing I need. Could Mike (sorry I know you have been swamped by requests) or someone that has been lucky enough to receive a copy please send one to me Many thanks Janet
Admin  
#9 Posted : 03 August 2004 12:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Carolyn Brown I too am late on the scene but this questionnare seems exactly what I'm looking for. Please put me on the list and thank you very much, in anticipation.
Admin  
#10 Posted : 03 August 2004 13:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By ronnie hindle i would love a copy of the questionaire if possible thanks Ron