Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 14 July 2004 14:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Peter John Scott I have been tasked with finding speakers for the East Anglian Branch’s Seminar next March. The main topic will be on managing safety. If anyone has any suggestions for speakers I will be eternally gratfull. Peter Scott
Admin  
#2 Posted : 14 July 2004 15:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Craige I know a guy who is an excellent speaker. He works for a paper merchant in Slough. He goes by the name of David Brent. Let me know if you want his contact details.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 14 July 2004 15:25:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Peter John Scott Thanks. I have seen his video on impowerment and was very impressed. Anyway I thought he had got the sack.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 14 July 2004 16:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Alison McCoy Hi, I would be happy to speak to your group. I am Sales Director for the SHE Health and Safety Mangement software and have spoken at several H&S forums covering the practical aspects of managing health and safety. Let me know if you are interested. Best regards Alison
Admin  
#5 Posted : 14 July 2004 20:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Murphy I would be prepared to speak on (and promote) CHAS - www.chas.gov.uk Please contact me by e-mail in the first instance if you would like to discuss. regards John
Admin  
#6 Posted : 19 July 2004 16:03:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Corrina Evans Hi Peter, If you want a speaker who will never be forgotton I suggest you contact Ken Woodward.He spoke at the Bristol & West of England branch, at Weston-super-mare on 21st Nov 2003. He was blinded by a accident at work-talk about motivation! If ever you need to put a message across this is your guy. Regards Corrina