Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Eddy  
#1 Posted : 30 September 2016 14:40:55(UTC)
Eddy

Hi Folks

I am in the process of carrying out monthly safety alerts - briefings.  I have been asked to put together a road safety campaign i.e. mobile phones etc.  Can anyone give me any advice on carrying out a safety campaign and soruces of information.  Do you know of any company that an design posters etc.  Any advice appreciated.  Eddy

SensibleSafety  
#2 Posted : 30 September 2016 18:21:20(UTC)
SensibleSafety

Originally Posted by: Eddy Go to Quoted Post

Hi Folks

I am in the process of carrying out monthly safety alerts - briefings.  I have been asked to put together a road safety campaign i.e. mobile phones etc.  Can anyone give me any advice on carrying out a safety campaign and soruces of information.  Do you know of any company that an design posters etc.  Any advice appreciated.  Eddy

I think BRAKE do some good work and would be a good source of information. They are gearing up towards a road safety week in November. Have a look at there website and let me know if you would like some furthe information. http://www.brake.org.uk/

Also Abbott signs are quite good for designing banners or boards etc if that was something you are looking.

Cheers

Eddy  
#3 Posted : 05 October 2016 14:14:45(UTC)
Eddy

Thanks Sensible Safety have never completed a safety campaign
JayPownall  
#4 Posted : 05 October 2016 14:28:24(UTC)
JayPownall

Eddy - have a look at 'Driving for Better Business' as they might have some useful material. www.drivingforbetterbusiness.com/ They did a talk recently at my local branch and had some good stats and images.