Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Steven63  
#1 Posted : 20 October 2017 05:44:25(UTC)
Steven63

I am looking to obtain a copy of the old HSE guidance on pipe threading machines. This was a very useful guidance note on how to protect against rotating parts. The HSE withdrew this document back in the 1980’s I believe and it would appear that most users of these machines have forgotten (or are too young) to remember how these machines should be safely set up.
chris42  
#2 Posted : 20 October 2017 09:51:39(UTC)
chris42

From google, so download at your own risk

https://casebook.ml/tags/occupational-industrial-health-safety

Scroll down you will see something that may help.

Steven63  
#3 Posted : 20 October 2017 13:05:25(UTC)
Steven63

Originally Posted by: chris42 Go to Quoted Post
From google, so download at your own riskhttps://casebook.ml/tags...industrial-health-safety Scroll down you will see something that may help.
Thank Chris, but it is one of those sites that want personal details so I gave it a miss. Regards Steve
chris42  
#4 Posted : 20 October 2017 15:39:35(UTC)
chris42

Don't blame you, but was not sure how desperate you were.

ISBN 0 11 883590 4 is availible but seems to be all in dollars Amazon was cheapest at $126.

Sometime web sites have a PDF copy of things hanging about but seems not in this case.

Good luck in your search. you know someone has one somewhere.