Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Michael Britton  
#1 Posted : 12 July 2018 10:21:33(UTC)
Michael Britton

Dear fellow IOSH members,

Employees may develop serious-life threatening diseases as a result of exposure to hazardous substances in their workplace. Therefore, the management of COSHH is a priority across several sectors. I believe that the chemicals industry could be well placed to manage COSHH effectively, and to that end am conducting research for my master’s dissertation on how the chemical industry apply their knowledge to tackle COSHH management issues.

To complete this I need volunteers with COSHH experience within the chemical industry to take part in one to one interviews, either in person, or over the telephone. The interview will last between 60 and 90 minutes.

I cannot guarantee that the research will help you directly, but it may improve best practice surrounding issues relating to COSHH.

If you would like to talk to me about this, please contact Michael Britton at Michael_britton@hotmail.co.uk or on 07940250559.