Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
safetyamateur  
#1 Posted : 23 August 2018 07:49:47(UTC)
safetyamateur

I'd got into the habit of scouring these pages weekly and sharing anything relevant to managers throughout my organisation.

The HSE have recently changed the way the pages operate and I'll be jiggered if I can work out how to find the latest stuff.

Anyone figured it out? 

Elfin Davy 09  
#2 Posted : 23 August 2018 07:59:56(UTC)
Elfin Davy 09

Hi - Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I just click on the "News" tab, and then "Press Releases" from the drop down box.  That gives the latest news on prosecutions etc.  However, I know they also have section which deals specifically with prosecutions (ie by Company name or location etc), but I have to say that I haven't used this for a while, so if that's what you're after, I can't really help I'm afraid - sorry.

Elfin Davy 09  
#3 Posted : 23 August 2018 08:18:10(UTC)
Elfin Davy 09

safetyamatuer...

If it's the second option you're after, I've just had a look, and the HSE have now made it really easy to find..... NOT !!

However, I have figured it out.  Start by entering "prosecutions" into the search box.  Scroll down the dropdown box that follows, and click on "register of prosecutions and notices".  This brings up another page.  Click on "public register of enforcement notices" and this then gives you the option of either ALL notices, Improvement Notices or Prohibition Notices.  Click on the option that interests you most, and this brings up a further dropdown box of options (ie by industry or location etc, etc).  Again click on the one that interests you most, and Bob's your uncle (finally) !

See, told you it was simple !!!  :-)

thanks 1 user thanked Elfin Davy 09 for this useful post.
safetyamateur on 29/08/2018(UTC)
Kate  
#4 Posted : 23 August 2018 08:49:31(UTC)
Kate

If you want to keep updated, there is a newsletter you can sign up for.

http://www.hse.gov.uk/news/subscribe/index.htm

Edited by user 23 August 2018 08:51:58(UTC)  | Reason: corrected link

thanks 1 user thanked Kate for this useful post.
safetyamateur on 29/08/2018(UTC)
safetyamateur  
#5 Posted : 29 August 2018 11:47:20(UTC)
safetyamateur

Thanks, all.

Will get cracking on  both your suggestions!

UncleFester  
#6 Posted : 30 August 2018 07:16:33(UTC)
UncleFester

Originally Posted by: Elfin Davy 09 Go to Quoted Post

safetyamatuer...

If it's the second option you're after, I've just had a look, and the HSE have now made it really easy to find..... NOT !!

However, I have figured it out.  Start by entering "prosecutions" into the search box.  Scroll down the dropdown box that follows, and click on "register of prosecutions and notices".  This brings up another page.  Click on "public register of enforcement notices" and this then gives you the option of either ALL notices, Improvement Notices or Prohibition Notices.  Click on the option that interests you most, and this brings up a further dropdown box of options (ie by industry or location etc, etc).  Again click on the one that interests you most, and Bob's your uncle (finally) !

See, told you it was simple !!!  :-)

Nope - Fester's your Uncle!

Good to see how easy HSE have made the search facility...

thanks 1 user thanked UncleFester for this useful post.
Elfin Davy 09 on 30/08/2018(UTC)