Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pseudonym  
#1 Posted : 11 September 2018 14:23:27(UTC)
pseudonym

https://www.mentalhealthatwork.org.uk/

The above site Mental Health at Work is a new, online gateway to resources, training and information that will change the way we approach workplace mental health. It’s funded by The Royal Foundation with Heads Together and developed by Mind and 11 key programme partners from the world of business and mental health, including the CIPD.

Its a bit of a pity IOSH isn't publicising this as well - also a shame that they don't seem to be involved

zoziano  
#2 Posted : 17 October 2018 16:59:00(UTC)
zoziano

i agree with the comments 

Woolf13  
#3 Posted : 18 October 2018 11:45:59(UTC)
Woolf13

Mind and CALM are also useful sites which should be considered. We have just become a "CALM" organisation and provided training on the signs/steps to be aware of which has supplemented our Mental Health First Aid training for our first aiders.

I concur, more orgnaisations should be involved, but you would expect member body organisations to really be setting the tone.

zoziano  
#4 Posted : 18 October 2018 19:12:59(UTC)
zoziano

Originally Posted by: zoziano Go to Quoted Post

i agree with the comments 

Whatsapp Messenger Hotstar