Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GB1977  
#1 Posted : 12 October 2018 08:23:24(UTC)
GB1977

Hi All

I am looking for an online UKATA certified asbestos awareness course. There seem to be plenty out there so was wondering if any of you can recommend one that you have been happy with?

Thanks

ashleywillson  
#2 Posted : 12 October 2018 14:46:51(UTC)
ashleywillson

thanks 1 user thanked ashleywillson for this useful post.
GB1977 on 22/10/2018(UTC)
marshi  
#3 Posted : 19 October 2018 12:05:22(UTC)
marshi

Originally Posted by: ashleywillson Go to Quoted Post

Try these guys out I used them and had no problems, and its the UKATA course:

https://www.asbestostraininglimited.com/online-training/ukata-e-learning?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6cSv8JGB3gIVh7TtCh2vSgNwEAAYAyAAEgJB9fD_BwE

I completely support and endorse ashleywillson in the recommendation. I have been using this company for several years now and have never failed to find them dilligent, dependable professionals in every aspect. I highly recommend
thanks 1 user thanked marshi for this useful post.
GB1977 on 22/10/2018(UTC)
Davey  
#4 Posted : 30 October 2018 12:06:38(UTC)
Davey

Try Eddie Strong at Ferncroft Environmental well recommended.

http://ferncroft.co.uk/ukata-asbestos-e-learning/

A Kurdziel  
#5 Posted : 30 October 2018 13:09:21(UTC)
A Kurdziel

Wow! Spooky coincidence: I have just done(this morning!) the on-line asbestos Awareness Course   from Asbestos Training Limited, as we want to roll it out to our odd job  people. It a good course overall, with good presentation and a reasonable exam at the end. The down loaded support material is a bit odd: Very large font creating a twenty odd page document when they could fit it into a 10 page one or less but yes I would recommend it.