Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Abdelmajeed  
#1 Posted : 03 December 2018 17:01:07(UTC)
Abdelmajeed

Good Day  This post is market survey as I'm establishing a business in Northeast England which is a safety consultancy office . It is totally a new idea as the main activity will be measuring the safety performance by following a scientific research approach. The safety performance will be measured by a team that is consisted of researcher, safety assessor and safety professional. The researcher will be Masters or Doctorate degree holder in health and safety to carry out safety performance measuring study by following a research approach such as publishing questionnaire among labors, interviews and focus groups, etc.; The recommendations will be based on comparing the findings to the international researches.The safety competency assessor will assess the managers and decision makers' safety competency .The safety professional will be a competent qualified person who will be Grad or Chartered IOSH member and has a solid knowledge by the latest HSE guidelines and ISO requirements to ensure that researcher and assessor 's recommendations comply with the HSE guidelines, ISO and regulations requirements. I want to what do you think about this service?did any organisation offer you a similar service?Feel free to call me on 07751800331.Thanks

Blackburn31728  
#2 Posted : 07 December 2018 11:02:43(UTC)
Blackburn31728

Sounds like a external audit company to me why change and which body accepts your findings relevant to companys requirements. Many companys have to use a external audit company to give creadance for there compilance how is yours reconised in this area ie how checke the checkers?