Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ADALE  
#1 Posted : 01 March 2019 11:02:12(UTC)
ADALE

Hi all,

I've held the Quality 'Q' in several workplace titles. Without going off track, I'd like to ask for recommended courses and text books of anyone on here who has the SHEQ variations as part of their role and has received formal training.

Is there an equivalent to the RMS or Ferret & Hughes books for H&S in Quality Management with good certificate level understanding?

All help appreciated

Bigmac  
#2 Posted : 05 March 2019 16:42:15(UTC)
ArturK

I can recommend following books from Amazon:

- Health and Safety, Environment and Quality Audits: A Risk-based Approach by Stephen Asbury

- ISO 9000 Quality Systems Handbook-updated for the ISO 9001: 2015 standard: Increasing the Quality of an Organization’s Outputs by David Hoyle

And link to some certified trainings in quality

https://www.quality.org/CQI-training-certificates-in-Quality-Management

I hope this help you

SallyOD  
#3 Posted : 10 March 2019 15:11:59(UTC)
SallyOD

RRC produce some excellent guides for Quality as well as Health and Safety for their courses which are available to purchase.  

I also recommend  ISO 9001@ 2015 in Plain English by Craig Cochran for specific infoa as if includes frequently asked questions in each chapter.  And ofcourse there is a lot of info on the CQI websites

Hope this helps.