Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Archibold  
#1 Posted : 09 July 2019 18:43:20(UTC)
Archibold

I have been tasked with rolling out a number of H&S themed campaigns.  Has anyone come across an off the shelf solution that I can purchase? 

I have come across lots of websites outlining how to create your own "winning campaign" or websites providing posters but nothing that provides multiple communication channels eg slip/trip poster campaign alongside team briefing information and ideas for other engagement.

Appreciate the above may not exist, but finding time to create this content from scratch and juggling day to day is going to be a stretch.

Any help/guidance/ ideas is much appreciated. .

thanks 1 user thanked Archibold for this useful post.
Kim Hedges on 04/09/2019(UTC)
Natasha.Graham  
#2 Posted : 09 July 2019 21:39:31(UTC)
Natasha.Graham

I've never come across those sorts of sites myself.

What topics are you going to be covering?

Depending on the topic I may have some materials that I may have used - they may just need updating!!

hopeful  
#3 Posted : 10 July 2019 07:52:45(UTC)
hopeful

There are tools on the HSE Website and also within IOSH if you go searching. Also try CIEH, RoSPA and British Safety Council as they have tools. Main issue is that they often cost and you may not be able to adapt to put your logo or specific message on them.

thanks 1 user thanked hopeful for this useful post.
Kim Hedges on 04/09/2019(UTC)
Acorns  
#4 Posted : 10 July 2019 08:16:04(UTC)
Acorns

Many great campaigns work because they are so brief in conveying a specific message.  Deciding on that message which is relevant may be as, if not more important that creating big posters etc.   Can you give any hints as to the topic/s and the environments you are considering?

bellapaul  
#5 Posted : 11 July 2019 10:42:52(UTC)
bellapaul

Creating content for campaigns is really tough, especially when you are unaware of the brand's position & status in the market.  As the marketing student, I will always recommend you to go check out some of the documentaries online just to get an idea about how a campaign is done successfully.  You can check out documentaries on apps like Netflix & Hulu. 

bellapaul  
#6 Posted : 04 September 2019 07:52:50(UTC)
bellapaul

Originally Posted by: bellapaul Go to Quoted Post

Creating content for campaigns is really tough, especially when you are unaware of the brand's position & status in the market.  As the marketing student, I will always recommend you to go check out some of the documentaries online just to get an idea about how a campaign is done successfully.  You can check out documentaries on apps like Netflix & Hulu. Hulu channel list comprises of documentary networks. 

I totally forgot to add how important it is to run a campaign because I am myself run a Shopify Fb ad campaign. So I know the importance of running a successful ad campaign over a long period of time.

bellapaul  
#7 Posted : 04 September 2019 08:00:19(UTC)
bellapaul

Creating content for campaigns is really tough, especially when you are unaware of the brand's position & status in the market.  As the marketing student, I will always recommend you to go check out some of the documentaries online just to get an idea about how a campaign is done successfully.  You can check out documentaries on apps like Netflix & Hulu. Hulu channel list comprises of documentary networks. 

I totally forgot to add how important it is to run a campaign because I am myself run a Shopify Fb ad campaign. So I know the importance of running a successful ad campaign over a long period of time.

You will get bigger profit margins if your ad campaign is running successfully. Ask any Shopify store owner they will let you know the importance of running a campaign be it on IG, FB or Twitter. 

Kim Hedges  
#8 Posted : 04 September 2019 22:35:34(UTC)
Kim Hedges

Archibold, I don't have any crystal ball information for you, but I just wonder what your company does?  There might be a national trade body to whom you can contact, who may be able to supply your wishes with the touch of the wand - you wish. 

Danbannister81  
#9 Posted : 05 September 2019 08:33:44(UTC)
Danbannister81

Look across the business to identify the biggest challenges regarding H&S then attempt to answer them with the content, some common themes may include:

- Accident stats, causes, corrective actions

- Employee engagemeent 

- Communication of H&S related documents/initiatives

- Staff training / toolbox talks

Edited by user 05 September 2019 08:55:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

bellapaul  
#10 Posted : 09 September 2019 12:40:32(UTC)
bellapaul

Creating content for campaigns is really tough, especially when you are unaware of the brand's position & status in the market.  As the marketing student, I will always recommend you to go check out some of the documentaries online just to get an idea about how a campaign is done successfully.  You can check out documentaries on apps like Netflix & Hulu Mobdro Apps

I Agree to this also keep in mind the importance of training & proper engagement seminar for your employee for better results overtime.