Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zanshin67  
#1 Posted : 05 February 2020 15:23:00(UTC)
Zanshin67

Hi all

in an effort to change our H&S culture

does anyone know of somebody in the merseyside area who could come to my place of work to talk to supervisors managers in relation to there roles and responsibilities back in 2014 we did use someone externally a H&S barrister but i no longer have his details, the briefing could perhaps take half a day?

all managers supervisors have also completed the IOSH managing safety course

many thanks in advance

Holliday42333  
#2 Posted : 06 February 2020 13:03:10(UTC)
Holliday42333

I have no commercial affiliation whatsoever with my recommendation, but I was recently at an event delivered by Glenn Ridsdale of https://gauged-solutions.com/.

Glenn presented the kind of message you alude to in a VERY engaging and persuasive way.  He is based around Teeside but I doubt Merseyside would pose a problem.

thanks 1 user thanked Holliday42333 for this useful post.
Elfin Davy 09 on 10/02/2020(UTC)
craigroberts76  
#3 Posted : 10 February 2020 14:43:43(UTC)
craigroberts76

what is it you are after and what sector are they? I'm based in Warrington and construction orientated.

Elfin Davy 09  
#4 Posted : 10 February 2020 16:41:54(UTC)
Elfin Davy 09

I have also attended an event where Glenn presented, and as per Holliday 42333's posting at #2, I can also recommend him as a speaker/motivator (and nor do I have any affiliation with either him or his company)

Zanshin67  
#5 Posted : 13 February 2020 12:42:36(UTC)
Zanshin67

Dear all

many thanks for getting back to me

appreciated