Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hunt42966  
#1 Posted : 12 February 2020 19:51:24(UTC)
Hunt42966

We use the HSE Slip Assessment Tool and Stress Management Analysis Tool but following a company wide upgrade to Windows 10 neither of these can be used in our Citrix/Windows 10 environment. Has any one else experienced this issue? Do you have a solution you are willing to share? Do you have an alternative for either tool that you can share? Any help would be much appreciated
Xavier123  
#2 Posted : 13 February 2020 09:00:17(UTC)
Xavier123

It doesn't help you right now but I understand that HSL/HSE are due to update the SAT. Content will largely be the same and I expect the update is principally to account for the nature of the programming.

There are various emulators etc. out there, often free, that might permit you to run a small pre-Windows10 environment if your IT will permit it.

Ron Hunter  
#3 Posted : 14 February 2020 15:36:58(UTC)
Ron Hunter

Might be the browser as opposed to Windows version. Have you tried Chrome or Explorer as opposed to Edge?

jmaclaughlin  
#4 Posted : 17 February 2020 15:28:18(UTC)
jmaclaughlin

Have you tried clicking on the properties of sat.exe,and changing the compatibility mode to Win7?

DTrembath  
#5 Posted : 08 October 2020 11:05:26(UTC)
DTrembath

Has the issue with the HSE software been resolved yet as I still can't access data into the Analysis tool?

HSSnail  
#6 Posted : 08 October 2020 11:19:42(UTC)
HSSnail

Its been a while since i used the Sat - but it was a download last time i did?

I had issues with the whole of the HSE site - turned out as others have said it was my I.E exploer - switched to Chrome no problem. I think IE will be obsolite shortly, they are switching to EDGE.