Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
steve_c_86  
#1 Posted : 08 January 2021 16:26:56(UTC)
steve_c_86

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on audit/ inspection software for consultants? Looking for something that is user friendly and easily editable (e.g. design own forms, automate responses/ recommendations, etc.). I've spent a while looking online but most software appears to be designed at interal audit. 

First time on the forum so apologies if this has been asked before or I'm posting in the wrong place.

Roundtuit  
#2 Posted : 08 January 2021 17:04:01(UTC)
Roundtuit

Top left under membership is a grey bar - whilst not the best search on the internet it does find previous forums posts if you use the right word(s). A search for "software" throws up 20 pages of posts

Roundtuit  
#3 Posted : 08 January 2021 17:04:01(UTC)
Roundtuit

Top left under membership is a grey bar - whilst not the best search on the internet it does find previous forums posts if you use the right word(s). A search for "software" throws up 20 pages of posts

Acorns  
#4 Posted : 08 January 2021 18:51:00(UTC)
Acorns

Just PM'd the OP with a package that's I've used  in the past rather than blatant adverts.  

stonecold  
#5 Posted : 09 January 2021 00:58:20(UTC)
stonecold

Have a look at iAuditor by safety culture