Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
iluvmywife  
#1 Posted : 27 November 2016 16:55:13(UTC)
iluvmywife

Hi everyone, 

I have looked through the Code of conduct and visited the HSE's site to try and find a definitive legal answer to this question without success.

Can someone please tell me where I stand about the following scenario? I am only talking about the legal duties and not the moral at this time.

Q: If for instance, I was out shopping or some other venue, and saw unsafe practices etc occurring, am I legally obligated to report, intervene, speak to them etc or is my jurisdiction confined to my place of work?

I understand that H&S managers are not inspectors, but there is a moral obligation here surely. Where does the law end in concern with boundaries? I wouldn't want to ignore any dangerous situations but at the same time, I wouldn't want to take a step outside my pay grade and find myself on the receiving end of legal action.

Thanks in advance guys.

A Brown  
#2 Posted : 27 November 2016 19:39:24(UTC)
A Brown

If I understand your question, you are asking if there is a legal duty on a passer by (who happens to have H&S knowledge / qualifications) to intervene, then the answer is no. Employers, dutyholders, manufacturers and employees have duties, but not members of the public. (see sections 2-8 of the '74 Act)

The actions of others are beyond your control when your awareness is limited purely to chance and proximity.

It would be like you being responsible for stopping any other crime you happened upon.

Moral duty is up to your own conscience, and a much more complex issue

Al

thanks 1 user thanked A Brown for this useful post.
iluvmywife on 27/11/2016(UTC)
RayRapp  
#3 Posted : 27 November 2016 20:33:49(UTC)
RayRapp

I agree with above post, there is no legal duty intervene if you should happen to see an unsafe act occurring or someone in distress. Indeed, in most cases you would not even get a 'thank you' for your trouble.

Incidentally, in the USA they have a 'Good Samaritan' law whereby it could be an offence if you passed by when someone needed your assistance and you could have helped. No such thing in the UK but only your conscience.  

thanks 1 user thanked RayRapp for this useful post.
iluvmywife  
#4 Posted : 27 November 2016 20:49:38(UTC)
iluvmywife

Thanks for the quick replys guys, Interesting about the US Good Samaritan law too.

gerrysharpe  
#5 Posted : 27 November 2016 21:39:57(UTC)
gerrysharpe

I think off duty police face the same dilema every day, shall they get involved or look the other way just because they are off duty? 

I work in Construction on major sites accross london and when doing site audits for my company i do tell others from different companies if i see an unsafe act happening. How would i be a good health and safety manager if something bad happened and i saw it previously.

However out of work its different, i would not want to get involved as it would be deemed to me just sticking my nose in where it don't belong kinda thing, I'd end up with a torrant of abuse and for only trying to help.

Thats where you need to take a step back, Fair enough if you could report it and go on your way fine, But to stand there and want something to change that you have no control of, and risk personal injury then i would sooner cut the risks and walk.

Whilst some people can be helped you can't help everyone all the time

thanks 1 user thanked gerrysharpe for this useful post.
Spencer Owen  
#6 Posted : 28 November 2016 09:39:16(UTC)
Spencer Owen

Originally Posted by: RayRapp Go to Quoted Post

Incidentally, in the USA they have a 'Good Samaritan' law whereby it could be an offence if you passed by when someone needed your assistance and you could have helped. No such thing in the UK but only your conscience.  

We have the Good Samaritan law here too but it's more to do with protecting yourself while helping someone else... For example, if you give someone CPR and break their ribs, they can't then sue you because you were ultimatley trying to help them.

Edited by user 28 November 2016 09:39:51(UTC)  | Reason: punctuation

RayRapp  
#7 Posted : 28 November 2016 10:35:11(UTC)
RayRapp

Originally Posted by: Spencer Owen Go to Quoted Post

We have the Good Samaritan law here too but it's more to do with protecting yourself while helping someone else... For example, if you give someone CPR and break their ribs, they can't then sue you because you were ultimatley trying to help them.

With respect, the injured party can seek redress...whether they are succesful or not is another matter.
thanks 1 user thanked RayRapp for this useful post.
Spencer Owen on 28/11/2016(UTC)
Spencer Owen  
#8 Posted : 28 November 2016 13:44:51(UTC)
Spencer Owen

Originally Posted by: Spencer Owen Go to Quoted Post

With respect, the injured party can seek redress...whether they are succesful or not is another matter.

Sorry, worded poorly on my part. You're right, they can attempt to sue but I doubt they'd be succesful!

Edited by user 28 November 2016 13:45:46(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling

RichardPerry1066  
#9 Posted : 28 November 2016 13:56:51(UTC)
RichardPerry1066

Two parts to your question. Legal duty is answered - theres certainly no statutory duty.

Butt I reckon their might be a common law duty. If you were standing on a street and could see a blind person walking towards an unguarded hole in the ground and said nothing I'd argue that you would be negligent if you just stood back and let them walk into it! So thats the "moral" or common law duty.

But there certainly also seems to be a professional ethical duty here. You are a professional, of course you should act. You have to use a bit of judgement - otherwise you'd spend your whole day reporting issues you'd observed on other peoples's worksites. But if it really does look like "an accident waiting to happen" I certainly have spoken to people, or taken a photo and phoned the company up. 

I personally would be horrified if IOSH members were "walking by" when they saw something badly wrong.

garryw1509  
#10 Posted : 28 November 2016 14:18:56(UTC)
garryw1509

Suppose it's up to you and everybody else whether you want to get involved or not, it's for you and your consciensce to decide....... I'm totally comfortable walking past stuff I see every day, No dilema whatsoever.

Health & Safety is my job, that's all and nothing more.

Invictus  
#11 Posted : 29 November 2016 09:53:33(UTC)
Invictus

No duty at all common or otherwise. Just keep walking if that is what you want to do, I would bet nust of us do, why end up on the end of verbal or physical abuse for no reason. Most people won't change the way they work because someone has said that they work in health and safety. Your health and safety is important so leave them to it.

WatsonD  
#12 Posted : 29 November 2016 10:26:58(UTC)
WatsonD

IMHO Report but don't intervene. Report to the authorities it is their job and juristiction to investigate. Once you have done this you have surely eased your own conscience and it is up to the HSE or LA to decide whether they want to follow it up.

Invictus  
#13 Posted : 29 November 2016 11:10:19(UTC)
Invictus

I'm with Garry, no conscience at all wouldn't even give it another thought and yes even if someone was hurt or killed.

I am not on duty 24/7 and I am not paid to look after everyone, let captain america, iron man and the likes do that!

Mr.Flibble2.0  
#14 Posted : 29 November 2016 11:26:08(UTC)
Mr.Flibble2.0

A couple of months ago I spotted a guy doing some painting on the external of a local supermarket I go to in my lunchbreak. The chap was painting at height using a step ladder, supported by a sheet of wood which was resting on top of a line of shopping trollies. Did I challenge the worker, go inside and ask to speak to a Manager, nope I took a picture and posted it to their Twitter page with a comment that they might want to speak to their workers / contractors. They did reply to their credit. Could I have done more yes, would I have got a polite response.? I will never know.

Jonathan Hughes  
#15 Posted : 29 November 2016 11:38:43(UTC)
Jonathan Hughes

An interesting debate. Personally I have reported/intervened - usually to the relevant enforcing authority.

For those who would walk on by, out of interest, at what point would you draw the line and do something? For example you are in a restaurant and see the chef display some dreadful personal hygiene whilst preparing the food - would you get up and go, talk to the manager, not say anything, or call the EHO? What about a shop or restaurant with the fire door blocked up with stock or chained shut? What about a suspect package on a train or station platform, would you notify anyone about that? What about walking past a primary school and seeing someone by the fence photographing the kids, would you ignore that, or discreetly inform the police or the school? I think we would all have a desire to do something if the circumstances warrented it - particularly the last two examples above... but a couple of blokes on a building site not wearing a hard hat, no I would leave them to it.

I think it depends on the circumstances - but personally, yes I would intervene if I thought it was appropriate, especially when it affects other people.

All the best, Jonathan

RayRapp  
#16 Posted : 29 November 2016 11:53:59(UTC)
RayRapp

What people will or won't do is analogous to the specific circumstances. I can recall many experiences particuarly when I was a train driver where people would do nothing when another person was being verbally or physically abused by another person. I found this rather disturbing to be honest.
Invictus  
#17 Posted : 29 November 2016 12:34:30(UTC)
Invictus

Originally Posted by: Jonathan Hughes Go to Quoted Post

An interesting debate. Personally I have reported/intervened - usually to the relevant enforcing authority.

For those who would walk on by, out of interest, at what point would you draw the line and do something? For example you are in a restaurant and see the chef display some dreadful personal hygiene whilst preparing the food - would you get up and go, talk to the manager, not say anything, or call the EHO? What about a shop or restaurant with the fire door blocked up with stock or chained shut? What about a suspect package on a train or station platform, would you notify anyone about that? What about walking past a primary school and seeing someone by the fence photographing the kids, would you ignore that, or discreetly inform the police or the school? I think we would all have a desire to do something if the circumstances warrented it - particularly the last two examples above... but a couple of blokes on a building site not wearing a hard hat, no I would leave them to it.

I think it depends on the circumstances - but personally, yes I would intervene if I thought it was appropriate, especially when it affects other people.

All the best, Jonathan

Throwing everthing into the hat is totally unfair, 'if you seen s man taking photographs of kids' if started off as H&S not the whole world of problems, would you challenge him or have you listened to the news this morning when people were asked to take more notice.

I will do what I feel appropriate at the time and some I might get up and walk out, hygiene in a restraunt, fire doors chained, I am not here to ensure the safety of the world I am paid to do a job and that is what i do. If you feel you must intervene then that is up to you or anyone who wants to I would not I might just get up and walk out if things presented a danger and might not do anything people need to be more aware of thier surroundings. I wouldn't feel guilty in the morning!

Jonathan Hughes  
#18 Posted : 29 November 2016 13:17:48(UTC)
Jonathan Hughes

Hi Invictus,

My post isnt a personal dig at you or anybody. I'm illustrating a wide range of circumstances that affect peoples safety and wellbeing, the point being that we will all have a line where we will step in or do something at some point. Two blokes not wearing a hard hat on a building site wouldnt concern me, some of the more extreme cases, then they certainly would.

It's down to personal choice. Back to the OP - there is no law that says you must or must not do anything - I personally would, depending on the circumstances, particularly if the unsafe actions / situation was going to be affecting other people.

All the best, Jonathan

RichardPerry1066  
#19 Posted : 29 November 2016 13:58:17(UTC)
RichardPerry1066

Well I for one am genuinely surprised and frankly, saddened, to find myself in the minority here. Clearly we can't always intervene but if there is "serious and imminent danger" then I think that those of you who would walk on by, for whom their job starts when they walk through their own factory gate, are utterly wrong. It certainly isnt "just a job" for me or frankly for most of the safety professionals I have worked with over the last 25 years.. 

I was walking past a large construction site in London one day and saw a heavy item apparantly snagged and suspended from a projection 30 feet up on a newly built lift core. It looked precarious, it looked dangerous. people seemed to be walking beneath it. I found the site info board, phoned the PC and sent them a photo. He was grateful. Had I misunderstood what I'd seen? Was it really dangerous? DId I save someone from being hurt? No idea but I know damn well I'm glad I took the time to stop and say something. What did it cost me? 5 minutes? Time well spent. 

And that absolutely is a dig at some of the sontrary views expressed here..

thanks 1 user thanked RichardPerry1066 for this useful post.
toe on 26/11/2017(UTC)
WatsonD  
#20 Posted : 29 November 2016 14:28:32(UTC)
WatsonD

The OP states "I was out shopping or some other venue, and saw unsafe practices etc occurring" no mention of supsect individuals around playgrounds or large heavy object suspended precariously over unsuspecting passersby. Certainly no "suggestion of serious and imminent danger"

It is not fair to change the parameters or raise the jepoardy involved and then berate previous posters for answering the question that was asked rather than the new exaggerated scenario you have chosen to tag on.

Its like the four Yorkshiremen sketch!

Edited by user 05 December 2016 08:56:34(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling mistake

Roundtuit  
#21 Posted : 29 November 2016 14:38:27(UTC)
Roundtuit

I am "utterly wrong" - I have my professional life and my private life wherein family, friends and acquaintances constantly rib me regarding my career in the former.

I will challenge supermarkets with padlocked/blocked fire exits

I will leave a restaraunt exhibiting poor hygiene standards

I will report poor examples being observed by those to whom I owe a professional duty

I will not go around sticking my nose in to everyone elses business - my dynamic risk assessment indicates outcomes ranging from verbal abuse to physical assault so N.M.P. = Not My Problem

Roundtuit  
#22 Posted : 29 November 2016 14:38:27(UTC)
Roundtuit

I am "utterly wrong" - I have my professional life and my private life wherein family, friends and acquaintances constantly rib me regarding my career in the former.

I will challenge supermarkets with padlocked/blocked fire exits

I will leave a restaraunt exhibiting poor hygiene standards

I will report poor examples being observed by those to whom I owe a professional duty

I will not go around sticking my nose in to everyone elses business - my dynamic risk assessment indicates outcomes ranging from verbal abuse to physical assault so N.M.P. = Not My Problem

Mr Insurance  
#23 Posted : 29 November 2016 16:18:04(UTC)
Mr Insurance

Originally Posted by: RichardPerry1066 Go to Quoted Post

"But I reckon their might be a common law duty. If you were standing on a street and could see a blind person walking towards an unguarded hole in the ground and said nothing I'd argue that you would be negligent if you just stood back and let them walk into it! So thats the "moral" or common law duty."

Whilst there may be a moral duty, the OP asked about a legal duty. The Common Law duty of care does not apply to what are known as "pure omissions". There are some exceptions (where there is degree of control between the partioes such as parent and child), but generally, the law will not hold a person liable for failing to prevent injury to a third party. Negligence relates to the action of the person, but not the inaction.

iluvmywife  
#24 Posted : 29 November 2016 22:03:39(UTC)
iluvmywife

Thanks for all the replys, I wasn't expecting such a difference of opinions I must say but the arguments from both sides are worth thinking about. I do feel that just like the American Decleration of Independence says:

"If there's something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action."

— Thomas Jefferson

For this reason, would find it hard to turn a blind eye but refering back to the question, I just wanted to know if there were legal complications such as:

If you were called to court as a witness to a death or injury from bad Health & Safety practice. You were off duty but a Health & Safety professional who had done nothing to prevent it. Are you breaching laws? or just looking bad etc in the eyes of the law?

garryw1509  
#25 Posted : 02 December 2016 17:56:02(UTC)
garryw1509

Two camps on this one it would appear, however seems to be the "intervene" uber safety proffesionals who seem to have a problem with those that are comfortable walking past danger! Some happy to have a dig too it would appear at the opposing view.

Just a thought from me, and hopefully someone can put up such a case it would make me consider my position of happily walking by stuff and not just accepting being a Safety Manager is just my day job.

Why do some people seem to think that being a Safety Proffesional is more than a job? Surely that would be a contradiction  to my personal identity if I include my occupation withn my identity. A factor I am sure can be attributed to a decline in health following retirement.

What other occupations should take this stance, or is it just uber safety proffesionals? Should binmen go about haraunging litter louts? should hairdressers go about challenging folk with awful hairstyles? 3) Should off duty firemen go about challenging poor fire safety practices? Maybe we could get driving examiners to spend the weekend challening the god awful drivers that appear on a Sunday.

Some glib points, but can someone please tell me why in this job I am challenged for not giving a monkeys during my own free time? Don't bother with the moral stuff, my conscience is clear.

MikeKelly  
#26 Posted : 03 December 2016 14:35:35(UTC)
MikeKelly

Hi OP

In so far as your post concerns your reponsibilities this is the way it's done here in France, by using the criminal code. [Napoleonic system not cases/precedents]

ARTICLE 223-6 (Ordinance No. 2000-916 of 19 September 2000 Article 3 Official Journal of 22 September into force 1 January 2002)

Anyone who, being able to prevent by immediate action a felony or a misdemeanour against the bodily integrity of a person, without risk to himself or to third parties, wilfully abstains from doing so, is punished by five years' imprisonment and a fine of €75,000.

The same penalties apply to anyone who wilfully fails to offer assistance to a person in danger which he could himself provide without risk to himself or to third parties, or by initiating rescue operations.

NB It applies to anyone, so very wide application-you may have to look up felonies & misdemeanours [Serious and less so] UK used to use these terms way back as does the US 

Regards

Mike

Roundtuit  
#27 Posted : 03 December 2016 21:35:58(UTC)
Roundtuit

Many thanks Mike a very good explanation of the M'aidez law in France. I will refer to my earlier dynamic RA - interrupting a group of upside down pyramids getting things wrong on a building site as a member of the public fearing my intervention could be met with abuse including possible assault I would be justified walking by even by Napoleonic code. Part of the responsibility as an H&S bod is that regardless of the derrsion where we are acting in an employed capacity the position (if not the person) commands a certain amount of respect from the others employee within the same organistion. Where we are seen as interfering busy bodies outside of our employment...
Roundtuit  
#28 Posted : 03 December 2016 21:35:58(UTC)
Roundtuit

Many thanks Mike a very good explanation of the M'aidez law in France. I will refer to my earlier dynamic RA - interrupting a group of upside down pyramids getting things wrong on a building site as a member of the public fearing my intervention could be met with abuse including possible assault I would be justified walking by even by Napoleonic code. Part of the responsibility as an H&S bod is that regardless of the derrsion where we are acting in an employed capacity the position (if not the person) commands a certain amount of respect from the others employee within the same organistion. Where we are seen as interfering busy bodies outside of our employment...
MikeKelly  
#29 Posted : 04 December 2016 14:48:56(UTC)
MikeKelly

Hi Roundtuit

Thanks for that.

I'm not entirely sure that a French Judge would accept 'not my problem' as a valid defence particularly if the hazard was serious compared to the risk to your good self  

However, for the avoidance of doubt, I think the IOSH code of conduct should require intervention by members in serious cases

Does anyone agree?

Regards

Mike 

Invictus  
#30 Posted : 05 December 2016 07:29:26(UTC)
Invictus

No  don't agree that the IOSH code of conduct should require intervention. I decide if i want to intervene or don't as the case maybe. This is a job I get paid for looking after staff, visitors etc. her and on our other sites if people elsewhere want to act in an unsafe manner then that is up to them. I would step in if I felt they could cause harm to me or mine.

RayRapp  
#31 Posted : 05 December 2016 08:59:40(UTC)
RayRapp

Originally Posted by: Invictus Go to Quoted Post

No  don't agree that the IOSH code of conduct should require intervention. I decide if i want to intervene or don't as the case maybe. This is a job I get paid for looking after staff, visitors etc. her and on our other sites if people elsewhere want to act in an unsafe manner then that is up to them. I would step in if I felt they could cause harm to me or mine.

Mike I would be interested learn where in the IOSH CoC it requires a member to intervene on a h&s issue outside of their working environment?
JayPownall  
#32 Posted : 05 December 2016 09:08:48(UTC)
JayPownall

Originally Posted by: Invictus Go to Quoted Post

Mike I would be interested learn where in the IOSH CoC it requires a member to intervene on a h&s issue outside of their working environment?

Ray - it doesn't. Mike was suggsting it should be.

Jamie

WatsonD  
#33 Posted : 05 December 2016 09:26:48(UTC)
WatsonD

Morally for me, it all depends on the particular scenario and the circumstances around it. It also depends on what level of taking action we are considering is appropriate e.g. confronting a group of strangers, or reporting to employer/ police/ HSE/ LA ,etc. as to whether I would intervene or not. There are far too many variables to make a firm decision one way or another to be fair. It seems those wanting to take action are thinking worst case scenario only.

However, the OPs question asks whether there is a duty placed on H&S practitioners not to walk on by. In which case no, and that is only fair. I see no reason why we should have more of a responsibility to intervene than any other passerby who was in a position to help.

RayRapp  
#34 Posted : 05 December 2016 09:30:07(UTC)
RayRapp

Jamie Apologies, I misread the post.
Roundtuit  
#35 Posted : 05 December 2016 10:21:52(UTC)
Roundtuit

Given the lack at this stage of anyone posting a direct link to, or quote from, actual UK legislation the answer is NO

Any legal implications or obligations around conducting unsafe acts are placed squarely upon those with direct and immediate control i.e. employer and employees

Roundtuit  
#36 Posted : 05 December 2016 10:21:52(UTC)
Roundtuit

Given the lack at this stage of anyone posting a direct link to, or quote from, actual UK legislation the answer is NO

Any legal implications or obligations around conducting unsafe acts are placed squarely upon those with direct and immediate control i.e. employer and employees

Mr Insurance  
#37 Posted : 05 December 2016 11:04:47(UTC)
Mr Insurance

In he UK, there is no common law liability for the failure of a bystander to intervene in the event of imminent danger other than in circumstances where there is a relationship between the parties - parent/child, employer/employee etc.

See Lord Keith in Yuen Kun Yeu  - "otherwise there would be liability in negligence on the part of one who sees another about to walk over a cliff with his head in the air, and forebears to shout a warning" The second, which flows from the first, is that the law does not normally impose a positive duty on a person to protect others.

djupnorth  
#38 Posted : 05 December 2016 13:08:40(UTC)
djupnorth

Roundtoit has hit the nail on the head.

There is not and hopefully never will be any legal obligation on a passer-by to act in respect of any hazard that they see.  It is of course completely different if you are involved in any way in a work activity, even if not directly (Plant Construction plc v Clive Adams Associates [2000]), following which , a professional owes a duty to warn in respect of a project, even if they are not directly instructed to do so.

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards.

DJ

David Bannister  
#39 Posted : 05 December 2016 13:12:52(UTC)
David Bannister

Originally Posted by: djupnorth Go to Quoted Post

It is of course completely different if you are involved in any way in a work activity, even if not directly (Plant Construction plc v Clive Adams Associates [2000]), following which , a professional owes a duty to warn in respect of a project, even if they are not directly instructed to do so

Does thast mean that a H&S professional who happens to be walking between two work sites during the working day is duty bound to report another site's misdeeds?
Roundtuit  
#40 Posted : 05 December 2016 14:09:31(UTC)
Roundtuit

I have had a pm from Mr Insurance which given his insight from the legal beagle prespective is likely of relevance to this discussion

"Hi there, I'm trying to post on the forum but for some reson it's not letting me.

If it's of interest, look at Lord Keith in "Yuen Kun Yue" - in the UK a bystander has no common law duty of care to warn others. Only in circumstances where there is a relationship - employer/employee, parent/child etc."

NOTE: this post has been presented as information for the discussion and is courtesy of another member

thanks 2 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
Mr Insurance on 06/12/2016(UTC), Mr Insurance on 06/12/2016(UTC)
Roundtuit  
#41 Posted : 05 December 2016 14:09:31(UTC)
Roundtuit

I have had a pm from Mr Insurance which given his insight from the legal beagle prespective is likely of relevance to this discussion

"Hi there, I'm trying to post on the forum but for some reson it's not letting me.

If it's of interest, look at Lord Keith in "Yuen Kun Yue" - in the UK a bystander has no common law duty of care to warn others. Only in circumstances where there is a relationship - employer/employee, parent/child etc."

NOTE: this post has been presented as information for the discussion and is courtesy of another member

thanks 2 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
Mr Insurance on 06/12/2016(UTC), Mr Insurance on 06/12/2016(UTC)
RayRapp  
#42 Posted : 05 December 2016 14:26:37(UTC)
RayRapp

Plant Construction plc v Clive Adams Associates [2000]) an interesting and complex case with past history, which is a civil case regarding a claim for damages - I'm sure DJ will correct me if I'm wrong. Does this lessen the impact? Not being a criminal duty I think it does weaken the argument.
Hsquared14  
#43 Posted : 23 November 2017 13:37:04(UTC)
Hsquared14

Crumbs, maybe I look at this a bit simplistically - I intervene when there is immediate danger to me or someone else,  eg I stopped a demolition worker "bombing" roofing tiles into a skip on a busy city centre footpath then rang the HSE, I intervened to stop a young man (under 18) falling from the roof of small building because his boss had sent him up on the roof using a stepladder 4ft too short and sent the supervisor off to get a longer stepladder I contacted the Local Authority on that one because it was a shop.   I probably do, somthing like that a couple of times per year, I don't think of it as being a moral duty or as part of my persona as a "health and safety" person of 40yrs standing.  I'd like to think that anyone who saw a situation that could lead to someone getting hurt would do something about it, but I suppose that my experience means I'm a bit more aware than most.

Spacedinvader  
#44 Posted : 23 November 2017 15:08:56(UTC)
Spacedinvader

Holy necro Batman!