Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
benek84  
#1 Posted : 22 March 2017 19:32:45(UTC)
benek84

Hi.i ve booked the h&s train the trainer course month ago and received and invoice email from abertay trainimg The course is starting on Monday 27 th march but not received details..emailed them twice and left voicemail amd no answer. Anybody tried them before? Thank you
beancounter  
#2 Posted : 20 August 2018 21:10:39(UTC)
beancounter

benek84,

I have been chasing this company since 2014.  I can't pursue them through the small claims court because it was a former employer who paid the costs of the course.  However, I am utilising an organisation who uses this company regularly and are willing to apply pressure on my behalf.  I certainly would not recommend this company to anyone. 

stevedm  
#3 Posted : 03 September 2018 11:40:17(UTC)
stevedm

You may already have done this but publically available information:  Company owner Paul Horsburgh he has 5 appointments.  Domain is not registered but hosted on a Dutch server..as are many others (nothing wrong with that)....address is different from the current company registered address... keep smiling  :)